Saturday 5 March 2011

Heavy- Music video





Before Christmas I made the props for Lauri Ylönen's (known from The Rasmus) newly released music video.

The props included a crazy one-man-band rig, a periscope, a hand puppet, a cage, a window, puppet hatching form an egg... I hope for more crazy work like this in the future.
The shoot was great fun too, despite having the occasional cockroach crawling up my arm.
I even did a bit of puppeteering.

Thanks to director Owe Lingvall and good luck to Lauri with his solo career!

4 comments:

  1. Bet that was one crazy fun project to work on! Your creations get more and more intriguing and beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was an INCREDIBLE work... for a ICREDIBLE video..Thanks Jacob... with ur work make us too feel in a lovely and fantastic world with Lauri...

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG*-*
    I love LAuri<3
    The video is amazing, I study cinematography and I really loved all the art *________________*
    GREAT JOB!!

    ReplyDelete